Related Overviews


'windseeker' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Maritime History


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

US term for a small, lightweight jib used on a yacht to catch what little wind there is in a calm.

John Rousmaniere

Subjects: Maritime History.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.