(fl. 1351–d. 1401).
English mason. He worked at Westminster Palace in the 1350s, but by 1361 was at work at Norwich Cathedral, where he rebuilt the clerestorey of the presbytery (1361–9), and was Master of the Works for the cloisters (1385–6). From 1387 to 1393 he was at Ely Cathedral, Cambs., where he built the reredos of the high-altar and (probably) the lantern over the great western tower.
J. Harvey (1987)