(fl. 1397–d. 1428).
English mason. He built the south chancel-chapel of the Church of Henley-on-Thames, Oxon. (1397), and Westminster Hall (1398), where he built the upper parts of two towers at the north end of the Hall, complete with battlements, designed by Yeveley. He appears to have been master-mason of St Alban's Abbey, Herts., for some 30 years, and worked on a number of churches in that county, including St Peter's in St Alban's, Newnham St Vincent, and King's Langley.
J. Harvey (1987)