woolding, wolding

Related Overviews


'woolding, wolding' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Maritime History


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Binding rope around a mast or spar to support it where has been fished. The rope used for this purpose is also called a woolding. For illus.

see fish, to.

see fish, to.

Subjects: Maritime History.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.