work permit

Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Work permits are issued by the Department for Education and Employment and provide authorization for non-European Union citizens to work in the UK. [See migrant worker.]

Subjects: Law — Human Resource Management.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.