Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

In metalwork, a zigzag line produced by rocking the graver, usually a broad-bladed type known as a scorper. This can be used to produce a more decorative line, or with ...

Subjects: Decorative Arts, Furniture, and Industrial Design.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.