yapp edges

'yapp edges' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Bookbindings, named after a 19th-century London bookbinder who initiated the style, with limp or flexible covers whose edges, extending beyond the text block, are folded in over it.

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.