Related Overviews


'antiplaque' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Dentistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Describing substances, such as chlorhexidine gluconate and triclosan, used to control the formation of dental plaque.

Subjects: Dentistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.