Danish knot

Related Overviews


'Danish knot' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Complicated intertwining tendrils of foliate Anglo-Saxon and Celtic ornament. Also called Runic knot.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.