Related Overviews


'feather-edged' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

1 Horizontal timber board thicker at the bottom than at the top, i.e. tapered in section, normally used for clap-boarding.

2 Type of coping with one edge thicker than the other, so it drains in one direction.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.