Related Overviews


'quarry-faced' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Masonry appearing to be very rough, as though it had not received much attention since being quarried, but squared for the joints, used in rustication. Also called rock-faced masonry.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.