Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Derived from ‘scallop’, the round-shaped shellfish, the term ‘scalloped’ is used to describe parchment indentures or chirographs that have been cut so that they have at the top a wavy ...

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.