Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

1 Blocks and strips of wood (latterly also metal or plastic) of standard dimensions, used to surround type etc. in a forme. (See also reglet.)

2 In bookbinding, any of ...

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.