Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A damaged area of paint in a painting, resulting from the scraping, rubbing down, or grinding away of the upper paint layers.

Subjects: Art.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.