Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

or (sometimes, US)

a device for disrupting tissue or any aggregate. It consists of blades rotating at the bottom of a glass or stainless‐steel vessel (originally named a Waring blendor ...

Subjects: Chemistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.