Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Another name for the frames or timbers of a ship as they rise from the keel to form the shape of the hull. See also futtock.

Subjects: Warfare and Defence.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.