Lily's Grammar

'Lily's Grammar' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Literature


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A Short Introduction of Grammar (1549), by William Lily (c.1468–1522), first headmaster of St. Paul's Cathedral School, was familiarly known as Lily's Grammar. King Henry VIII's 1542 edict authorized the ...

Subjects: Literature.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.