Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

An ornamental panel shaped as a scroll or piece of paper with curling edges, usually bearing an inscription and sometimes ornately framed.

Subjects: Decorative Arts, Furniture, and Industrial Design.

Reference entries

See all related reference entries in Oxford Index »

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.