Related Overviews


'cut-water' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Starling, or sharply pointed bridge-pier to reduce the pressure on it when a river is in flood.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.