Related Overviews


'roll-moulding' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Architecture


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

1 As roll.

2 Drip-stone, basically partly cylindrical in section, but with a fillet forming a throat under it to shed water, so found in hood-moulds or labels.

Subjects: Architecture.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content.