Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

In manuscripts, from early medieval times onwards, a filler, or line-filler, was some kind of decorative device or flourish used by a scribe to fill up a blank space left ...

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content. subscribe or purchase to access all content.