Named after its founder Narcissus Marsh (1638–1713), archbishop of Dublin, this was the first public library in Ireland (see lending libraries and reference libraries). Built in St Patrick’s Close, Dublin ...
Related content in Oxford Index
Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content. subscribe or purchase to access all content.