print wheel

Related Overviews


'print wheel' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Bibliography


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A metal or plastic wheel with relief letters used for typewriting and computer printing of high- or letter-quality, from the 1980s.

Subjects: Bibliography.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content. subscribe or purchase to access all content.