spiral filler

'spiral filler' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Dentistry


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

A flexible rotary instrument with consistently spaced spirals used to distribute root canal sealer and cement evenly throughout the root canal system. Spiral fillers are marketed in different sizes. Trade name: Lentulo® spiral filler.

Subjects: Dentistry.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content. subscribe or purchase to access all content.