'Yamachawan' can also refer to...


More Like This

Show all results sharing this subject:

  • Decorative Arts, Furniture, and Industrial Design


Show Summary Details

Quick Reference

Generic term for various types of unglazed Japanese tableware produced from the late Heian period (794–1185) to the Muromachi period (1333–1568), mainly in the Tōkai region (Aichi and Gifu prefectures) ...

Subjects: Decorative Arts, Furniture, and Industrial Design.

Reference entries

Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please, subscribe or login to access all content. subscribe or purchase to access all content.